Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hyun Jin Moon

Dr. Hyun jin Moon is one of the most amazing roles models I know. I met him last month. He and his wife are madly in love with each other and all of his kids have the utmost love and respect for him. Dr Moon's life goal is to bring about world peace through the vision of "One family under God". He believes that the war on terror cannot be won simply by investing more money towards military might. He wants to bring an end to this war on terror through interfaith unity. That's why he has been leading the "Global Peace Festival" movement which focuses on the 3 pillars of interfaith, family and service. Wow. I am totally bought. I decided to join the GPF movement because I am also passionate about getting rid of the violence, hatred, poverty and corruption in the world. I don't think this can be accomplished by force or pressure. It begins from values, principles and aspiration within ourselves. I just became a dad last year and I want my daughter to live in a better world. That's why I'm investing my time and energy where it counts - GPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment